Sunday, February 5, 2012

Role Model

As of 2007, I realized that I needed to continue my education!. When I graduated from high school I never thought how important going to college was! After having children you don't realize how important it is to continue your education and how much you can benefit from it in the future. As my children  are growing up I then started to think, "if I want my kids to further their education after high school, I need to do it as well no matter what age I am. Being a single parent of 3 children at the time, I notice that I was their role model and I needed to pursue my education. Now that I have the opportunity to continue school,  I can now show them that no matter how hard I struggled in life I was able to make something out of it! Having to work full-time I am only able to be a part-time student. I hope that this semester goes well for me. I am working on getting my Degree on Child Development.    

No comments:

Post a Comment